- W.V Supreme Court Deciding Life or Death for Pit Bull Who Lived Life On Chain- CALL TO ACTION!
- Trial Of Two Brothers For Horrifically Torturing Pit Bull! URGENT CALL TO ACTION!
- URGENT! 2 SENIOR PIT BULLS IN NEED OF HOME,OWNER JUST DIED OF CANCER, PLEASE HELP!
- Judge Suspends Sentences For Two Dog-Fighters – CALL TO ACTION
- Pit Bull Loving Grandmother Single-Handedly Trying To Repeal BSL In Parma, Ohio-CALL TO ACTION
TagsA&E Action Alert Allstate Insurance Android android dog fighting app Android phone Animal Abuse Animal Abusers Animal Cruelty Far Rockaway New York ASPCA ASPCA kills animals Breedism Breedist Breedist Insurance Companies Breed Specific Insurance Policies breed specific legislation BSL BSL news BSL Victim California Call to Action Christine Drakatos Christine Drakatos Far Rockaway Rescue Project Cindy pit bull puppy starved Darryl Steen Dog Fighting dogsbite.org Dog the Bounty Hunter Dog Wars Ed Sayres Far Rockaway Far Rockaway New York Foremost Insurance Google HATE Hayward Homeless Hero HSUS Jonny Justice Kage Games LLC KG Dogfighting Legislation Lennox Mariah's Promise Sanctuary Michael Vick Michigan North Carolina PETA pet policy Pit bull pit bull gentle Pit Bull Heroes pit bull loving Pit Bull Story positive pit bull press Progressive Insurance puppy killer puppy killers Racism RACIST Rescue Ink Rescue Ink Lies Saginaw Sick Vick Sloane Quealy-Miner State Farm Insurance Sterling Heights stop BSL Stories of pit bulls that have performed heroic feats and saved lives Texas Travelers Insurance Vienna Waxhaw Wayne Pacelle West Virginia
Find us on Facebook
Mens and Womens shirts for Animal Saviors
Tag Archives: Maryland Court Rules Pit Bulls Dangerous
By Sloane Quealy-Miner On April 26, 2012 the Maryland Court of Appeals ruled that all “pit bulls” are to be considered dangerous. According to the ruling “pit bulls” are inherently dangerous, regardless of the dog, its owner or any training. Therefore … Continue reading